"It's a beer garden writ small and personal." -Alison Cook, HOUSTON CHRONICLE
Best Of Houston® 2021: Best Beer Garden - HOUSTON PRESS
Sat, Dec 01|
City Acre Brewing
Weihnachtsmarkt Holiday Market Vendor Signup
For one day only, we're turning City Acre Brewing into a German holiday market! We'll have three tiers of spots available for local vendors with finished goods they'd like to sell to our customers. Booths are also only for sellers of goods. providing information or solicitation, please.
Dec 01, 2018, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
City Acre Brewing, 3418 Topping Street, Houston, TX, USA
About The Event
Our successful Weihnachtsmarkt is returning on Saturday, December 1st!
We're keeping the price to reserve a spot low, with the following packages available:
- $20- a spot in our Victorian house which includes electrical outlets.
- $15- a spot under our outdoor, but sheltered pavilion. These spots will also have access to electrical outlets.
- $10- a spot in our outdoor, open yard. These spots will not be sheltered and don't have electricity, but you're welcome to bring your own tent if you'd like.
The event itself runs from 11-5, but load-in will begin at 8 that morning, and we'll be open for removal of your booth from 5-7.
What we provide:
- Electricity for the applicable spots.
- Access for load in and load out.
- Promotion for the event on all of our social media and website.
What you provide:
- Any point of sale systems for completing your transactions.
- Any tables, tents or chairs for your booth.
- Any extension cords for plugging into outlets.
- Any dollies or assistance loading your booth in and out.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Victorian House Booth
Sheltered Pavilion Spot
Outdoor Yard Spot